Mekong Dawn Cruise
Cruise company: Mekong Dawn
Cruise type: Midrange, Sharing, 8 cabins
Destinations: Cambodia - Cambodia
Built in 2014 with natural materials by experts in ship building and designed by famous architectures and inferior designers, Mekong Dawn Cruise is the newest and unique boutique small cruise ship which brings the most comfort for passengers treading the water. With perfectly planned itineraries, you will experience dreaming holiday amongst wonders in the heart of Cambodia, high services of our floating boutique hotel and the incredible rivers of the Mekong and Tonle Sap.
We take safety very seriously on board Mekong Dawn Cruise Boat, both for our guests and our crew. The boat itself was purpose designed by a top rated Vietnamese Boat Design Company and built by Vietnamese boat building craftsmen, the hull is specially designed so as to incorporate compartmentalized sections so in the unlikely event of damage the boat would not sink.
All cabins and restaurant area are equipped with life jackets while life buoys are strategically places around the boat.
All cabins and restaurant areas are equipped with fire/smoke alarms and the boat is equipped with both fire extinguishers and a pressurized water fire fighting system.
The cabins are all above the water level, doors and windows facing outwards for easy access in the event of an emergency, at night the boat moors close to the river shore in fairly shallow water, in the event of an emergency and taking on water there would be no danger of the boat sinking.
We do not have a "rescue boat" on board, under the relevant legislation and international guidelines this is not a requirement for a river boat as the river bank is always close by, in addition the routes we take always include many small fishing boats in the vicinity.
Additionally as our guest numbers are always low, maximum 16, often less our crew to guest ratio is high, the crew are always on hand to offer advice, help and generally be aware of any security issue.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
As a specially commissioned small cruising boat with only 8 luxurious cabins and a maximum of 16 passengers we offer a more uniquely boutique experience than the other big cruisers treading the same water. We also are able to offer 8 great sized cabins decorated in a boutique style true to the traditional Cambodian style. With gorgeous wood paneling and wooden floors, and a large window that is fully open-able. All rooms also come with:
Main deck cabin
Upper deck cabin
Cabin size: 13.0 m2
- King size bed or Twin size bed
- 6 cabins on the lower deck
Cabin size: 13.0 m2
- King size bed & Twin size bed
- 2 cabins are located on upper deck
Services & Facilities
- Welcome drink
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Free Fully Cooked
- Opening windows
- Complementary Water
- Complimentary toiletries
- En suite bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hot water shower
- Life Jackets
- Original Art Work
- Quality Bedding and Linen
- River views
- Rural views
- Sunset view
- Mountain view
- Baby cot
- Cabin Service
- Fresh flower
- Laundry service
- Interpretive and interactive tours
- Outdoor setting
- Terrace Sitting Area
- Cocktail Bar
Dining Room & Bar
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Mekong Dawn Cruises, or find a snack in a coffee shop.
- Bikes available (free)
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 91 days prior to departure: 0%
- Between 91 and 65 days prior to departure: 30% of price
- Between 64 and 51 days prior to departure: 60% of price
- Between 50 and 35 days prior to departure: 80% of price
- Less than 35 days or no show: 100% of price
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent's cabin at no extra charge but CFM cannot
guarantee the availability of a cot and parents are to provide their own baby food. Children of 4 years and
over must occupy their own berth.
- Children under 4 years: no charge
- Children aged 4 – 12 years: 30 %
- Transfer in Siem Reap/HCMC from/to the Hotel in the center
- Mid afternoon
- 11:00 AM
- French or English speaking guide on board
- A large double or twin beds (2 of our rooms can be converted to twins)
- A new powerful air conditioning unit
- A dressing table with mirror
- Wardrobe and covered storage space
- Bedside table units with lamps
- A safe
- 220V universal style plugs
The bathroom offers:
- Bathroom linen and bathrobes
- A large shower unit with hot water and powerful water pressure
Tours of Mekong Dawn Cruise
Phnom Penh - Kampong Chhnang - Kampong Chlac - Siem Reap
Siem Reap - Tralach - Kamoong Chhnang - Udong - Siem Reap
Siem Reap - Kampong Luong - Kampong Chhnang - Kampong Tralach - Phnom Penh
Similar Cambodia - Cambodia Cruises
From: $556 /pax
From: $34 /pax
From: $33 /pax
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us