Cruise company: Asian Oasis
Cruise type: Midrange, Sharing, 5 cabins
Destinations: Thailand - Thailand
As a long-standing icon of the region, the Suwan Macha sails a relaxed course between Phuket, Phang Nga Bay, Krabi, and the Phi Phi Islands – a storybook setting for a romantic adventure at sea. On a voyage with no more than 10 guests, your experiences will be as personalized as they are memorable. A sense of discovery accompanies much of what you see and do with an emphasis on ease, comfort and choice. A fully-stocked bar is available and our experienced crew and the excellent cook on board will make this journey a truly unforgettable experience.
If you fancy a change from lazing in the hot sunshine on the beautiful beaches of Phuket this four day cruise will add a touch of magic to your holiday in southern Thailand. It's a wonderful experience going island hopping on the cruise boat Suwan Macha and along the way you will visit the famous James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay, swim in the clear green waters of Krabi, take a spectacular ride through mangroves and hidden lagoons and enjoy great food and stunning sunsets.
The boat is a treasure in itself – an authentic junk with Siamese rigging. It blends western comfort with Oriental charm and provides spacious accommodation for up to 10 people (3 cabins for couples and 2 cabins for single travelers) with canoes, snorkeling equipment and a dingy on board. The boat is equipped with one shower cabin and one toilet for guests.
A sense of discovery accompanies much of what you see and do with an emphasis on ease, comfort and choice. Our prices include round-trip transfers from and to any hotel on Phuket Island, accommodation base on sharing a double or twin cabin (no air-conditioned), full board, water, soft drinks, coffee and tea, the use of all water sports equipment on board and the National Park entrance fees. A fully-stocked bar is available. Our experienced crew and the excellent cook on board will make this journey an unforgettable experience
Services & Facilities
- Modern safety equipment and lifejackets
- Three double and two twin cabins, each with wall-mounted fans and generous storage space.
- Snorkeling gear and sunbathing / lounging mattresses.
- CD player stereo, games and reading materials.
- Motorized raft.
- Three fully equipped 'heads', complete with western-style toilets, basins and showers.
- A fully-stocked bar.
- Fresh flower
- Laundry service
Dining Room & Bar
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 25 days prior to departure: 30% cruise price
- From 24 to 16 days prior to departure: 60% of cruise price
- From 15 to 9 days prior to departure: 80% of cruise price
- Less than 9 days & no show : 100% of cruise price
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Infant/Child less than 4 years is not recommended to be on board.
- Children aged 4-14 years can not be accommodated with parents in Double room but will be charged 80% from single room rate.
- Children aged 4 - 14 years sharing Double room with 1 (one) adult will be charged 80% from sharing twin rate.
- 12:00 AM
- 18:00 PM
- English Speaking Guide on Board
The boat has 3 cabins for couples and 2 cabins for single travelers with canoes, snorkeling equipment and a dingy on board. The boat is equipped with one shower cabin and one toilet for guests.
Tours of Suwan Macha
Phuket - Kai Nai Is Land - hi Phi - Gai Island - Phang Nga Bay - Yacht Haven Marina
Phuket - Krabi - Phak Bia Island - Phi Phi Island - Hong Island - Yao Island - Phuket
Similar Thailand - Thailand Cruises
From: $734 /pax
From: $1,500 /pax
From: $1,000 /pax
From: $2,730 /pax
From: $493 /pax
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us