Downstream Siem Reap - Phnom Penh 4 days
Mekong Pandaw included luxury ships was launched from 2008 and they offer a real adventure experience to discover the great river of South-East Asia. Each Pandaw Cruise was designed as copies of colonial river boiler and teak by traditional craftsmen are in themselves objects of great beauty. Pandaws provide a friendly & informal atmosphere like at home.
Tours of Pandaw Mekong
Siem Reap - Battambang - Tonle Lake - Kampong Cham - River Dolphin - Kratie - Phnom Penh - Chau Doc - Cai Be - Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cu lao Gien - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Tonle Lake - Kampong Cham - Kampong Chlang - Siem Reap
Siem Reap - Kampong Cham - Kampong Chhnang - Tonle Lake - Phnom Penh - Chau Doc - Sa Dec - Cai Be - My Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh - Chau Doc - Sa Dec - Cai Be - My Tho - Saigon
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us