Downstream Siem Reap - Saigon 8 Days
There can be no tapestry of river life as fascinating and varied as the River Mekong. Indeed there can be no more striking a cultural contrast as that between the bustling Vietnam delta and the tranquility of Cambodia. We pass from the vibrant French colonial port of Saigon, through the vast delta so rich in human life and endeavour, to travel along the main channel into the rich countryside of Cambodia. With a full day in charming Phnom Penh we then explore remoter waterways as we progress to the great monuments of Angkor.
Tours of Pandaw Mekong
Siem Reap - Battambang - Tonle Lake - Kampong Cham - River Dolphin - Kratie - Phnom Penh - Chau Doc - Cai Be - Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cu lao Gien - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Tonle Lake - Kampong Cham - Kampong Chlang - Siem Reap
Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh - Chau Doc - Sa Dec - Cai Be - My Tho - Saigon
PHNOM PENH - TONLE RIVER - KRATIE - THE DOLPHIN GROUNDS - SIEM REAP
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us