Exotic Chindwin: Mandalay - Bagan 12 Days
One of the least-visited rivers in Asia, a cruise on the Chindwin is for the real explorer. Walk through typical riverside villages in the cool air of early-morning, where lifestyles have changed little since the paddle-steamers of the Irrawaddy Flotilla Company first brought Europeans here. Sail through rolling hills and visit secluded, carved-teak monasteries dating from the time of the Burmese Kings. The grand finale is Bagan, the ancient capital where thousands of ruined medieval temples and pagodas are scattered across the plain.
Tours of The Anawrahta
Mandalay - Mingun - KyaungMyaung - Tagaung - Katha - Shwegu - Bhamo - Shwepaw - Katha - Kyanhnydat - Mogok - Mandalay - Bagan
Nwe Nyein - Daguang - Katha - Shwe Gu - Shwe Paw Kyun - Second Defile Day - Thagara - Mandalay
Yangon - Bo Myat Tun - Danuphyu - Hinthada - Lat Pan Phu - Pyay - Magwe - Bagan -
Mandalay - Yanderbo - Bagan - Salay - Pakkoku - Sailing Day - Ava - Amarapura
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us