Golden Land Voyage: Bagan - Mandalay 5 Days
Taking its name from the glorious sunsets that turn Myanmar's evening skies golden, this cruise calls in at small riverside villages, the bustling trading town of Pakkoku and the rapidly modernizing city of Mandalay. From beautifully carved teak monasteries and traditional pottery-making to newly constructed high-rise buildings; see ancient Burma and 'Brave New Myanmar' side by side in a country undergoing a transformation.
Tours of The Anawrahta
Mandalay - Myingyang - Monywa - Maukkadaw - Kalewa - Mawlaik - Sittaung - Homalin - Kindat - Mingin - Kani - Pakangyi - Bagan
Mandalay - Mingun - KyaungMyaung - Tagaung - Katha - Shwegu - Bhamo - Shwepaw - Katha - Kyanhnydat - Mogok - Mandalay - Bagan
Nwe Nyein - Daguang - Katha - Shwe Gu - Shwe Paw Kyun - Second Defile Day - Thagara - Mandalay
Yangon - Bo Myat Tun - Danuphyu - Hinthada - Lat Pan Phu - Pyay - Magwe - Bagan -
Mandalay - Yanderbo - Bagan - Salay - Pakkoku - Sailing Day - Ava - Amarapura
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us