Khuang Si Waterfall & Butterfly garden - Day cruise
Depart Luang Prabang aboard Dok Keow with complimentary onboard coffee, tea or juice, before heading downstream on the Mekong to the authentic Lao village of Meuang Khai. Here we rendez-vous with private land transport followed by a short drive through the countryside to the former summer residence of Lao royalty at Kuang Si Falls. We will stop at the butterfly park exhibit nearby to tour the beautiful gardens before moving on to enjoy the turquoise pools and stunning waterfalls. Kuang Si also hosts the charming International Bear Rescue Cen- tre. Upon return to the boat we will moor for one hour at a quite location for the gourmet lunch and Cham- pagne before returning to Luang Prabang.
Tours of Dok Keow
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us