Mandalay - Bhamo 7 Days (Amara II)
The Amara River Cruise is a traditional Myanmar riverboat travelling along the Ayeyarwaddy River. It is made of teak wood and was completely refurbished by local craftsmen in 2003. It is 30 meters / 100 feet long and with a shallow draft of 1 meter / 3 feet and two Japan made 180hp Hino engines it can go as far north as Bhamo. The Amara River Cruise has a total of seven cabins, each with their own bathroom with hot and cold shower. Communal areas, bar and canopied sun deck. Electricity is provided by a generator and battery 24 hours a day. Safety is provided by smoke detectors in all cabins, emergency lighting, fire extinguishers, life jackets and a dinghy. Amenities include on-board laundry, fully equipped kitchen and refrigerators. All bed linen and towels as well as dining service and bar equipment are provided. You will be taken care of by our friendly and hospitable staff and be able to relax and enjoy the personal atmosphere on board.
Tours of Amara Cruise
Mandalay - Mingun - Singu - Nwe Nyein - Kyar Nyut - Tagaung - Inn Ywar - Katha - Minn Kyaung - Kone - Shwegu - Bhamo
Bhamo - Sinn Khan - Shwegu - Katha - Tagaung - Kyaukmyaung - Mingun - Mandalay
Mandalay Jetty - Mingun - Sagaing Inwa - Semikhong - Mt. Tangyi
Bagan - Mt. Tangyi - Yandabo - Inwa - Sagaing - Mandalay
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us