Sunset Cruises Phnom Penh
Cruise with a unique overview of Phnom Penh, from Wat Phnom to Royal Palace and Mekong crossing. During almost 1.5 hours, you will discover Phnom Penh, riverside from Tonle Sap river to Mekong river from a unique, quiet and breezy place, while you enjoy unlimited drinks throughout the cruise, overlooking the busy Phnom Penh’s riverside by night. Boat trip, nems and appetizer, and free flow of drinks (tea, coffee, softdrink, beer and spirits) are included in your ticket price.
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us