The Bangkok River Cruise 2 Days
The longest river in Thailand, Chao Phraya River has been a lifeline of Thai people for centuries. It is where Thai people trade, commute and form many traditions. It originates in the north and runs to the sea through Ayutthaya and Bangkok. The river is always lively with boats and vibrant riverside communities. During this tour, you will witness lives along the river and gain unique insights into the culture of Mon people on Koh Kret island, a dominant tribe of central Thailand between the 6th and 10th centuries AD. Today, Koh Kret is well known for its rural atmosphere, distinctive earthenware and delicious Thai sweets.
Tours of Mekhala Cruise
Bangkok - Baan Saladang - Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace - Ayutthaya
Ayutthaya - Bang – Pa – In Palace - Baan Saladang - Wat Kai Tia - Pathum Thani - Bangkok
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us