The Mekong From China to Laos: Jinghong - Vientiane -15 Days
For the first time, with the launch of our newest Pandaw ship, the Champa Pandaw, it is possible for travellers to sail on the mighty Upper Mekong River all the way from Vientiane to China or visa versa. This will be an incredible, pioneering 14-night river expedition discovering charming villages, stunning scenery, pristine jungle, the Golden Triangle and the very different emerald green Mekong in China's Yunnan province. Our journey also includes overnight stops in Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Chiang Saen and Jinghong. The river recces sail aboard the Champa Pandaw, specifically designed and built for sailing on the Upper Mekong with 14 staterooms, low draft and extra powerful engines.
Tours of Pandaw Laos
Vientiane - Sanakham - Ban Paklay - Pak Lai - Tha Deua - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Cave & Nam Ou River - Pak Beng - Chiang Khong
Chiang Khong - Tachilek & The Golden Triangle - Pak Beng - Pak Ou Caves & Nam Ou River - Luang Prabang - Tha Deua - Pak Lai - Ban Paklay - Vientiane
Vientiane - Ban PakLay - Pak lai - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves and Nam Ou River - Pak Beng - Chiang Saeng - Muang Long - Jinghong
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us