Udong Cruise full day
From Phnom Penh to Udong, the ancient capital of Cambodia, learn the authentic riversides life, Udong historical site and his stunning overview on countryside and river. Sailing on the Tonle Sap River, you will discover the scenic life on the river: floating houses, traditional fisherman’s, pagodas along the river… Arrived near Udong, a 10mn trip by tuk-tuk (6km) brings you almost at the top of Udong Hills with our guide (English speaking). With his old stupas and pagodas, the site, heart of the former capital of Cambodia, offers a great view over authentic Cambodia, from small villages and rice fields, to the Tonle Sap River. After 1 hour and half, you are back on board and enjoy a cocktail and while the boat is reaching a quiet and green area on the riverside, near a pagoda. Then, lunch is served in a quiet and breezy atmosphere. Around 2PM, the Phocea Mekong goes back to Phnom Penh (arrival at approximately 16.15PM). Lunch served on board included in the ticket price. This is the best way to discover Udong and Tonle Sap River, avoiding busy roads.
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us