Yangon-Patheinon 3 Days
We are delighted to introduce Ayeyarwaddy Delta Region which was once became a rice bowl for not only Myanmar but also Asia around 1960s. Ayeyarwaddy Delta is one of the most complicated river systems on the world. The tour covers a visit to river fishing and pound fishing villages as well as pottery making places those were major business career of the local people living in the region. We hope that this comprehensive cruise will let you aware of the real life of people living around a Delta area.
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us