Cruise company: Mekong River Cruise
Cruise type: Midrange, Sharing
Destinations: Laos - Thailand
The Mekong Pearl is a new boat from the cruise agency Mekong River that must pass the first trip and start working from 2017. This boat offers 15 cabins on two points, all cabins equipped with air conditioning and the bathroom Private with WC and shower. Comfortable cabins, quality service and the relevant land excursions to a pleasant farm in the middle of the Mékong.
- Cruising the Mekong River through Laos and Thailand from autumn 2017.
- Two decks and 15 private cabins.
- Six classic cabins on the main deck, all facing out onto the water, with wide, sliding windows and a French balcony.
- One single classic cabin on the main deck
- Six superior cabins: four on the main deck and two on the upper deck, all with wide, sliging windows and a French balcony.
- Two deluxe cabins on the upper deck with private balcony.
- All cabins include a private shower/WC and air-conditioning.
- Large sun deck with bar service and restaurant/bar area.
- SPA area for Asian massage treatments on the main deck.
- All offshore excursions guided in English.
Tours of Mekong Pearl
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us