Ancient Capitals: Mandalay - Bagan 5 Days
In five days, see five of Burma's former capitals; spanning nine hundred years of history. Visit the huge, unfinished pagoda of King Bodawpaya at Mingun, the sacred hills of Sagaing and the ruins at Ava. Call in to the riverside pottery village of Yanderbo before arriving at Bagan where thousands of ruined medieval temples and pagodas are scattered across the plain.
Tours of The Anawrahta
Mandalay - Myingyang - Monywa - Maukkadaw - Kalewa - Mawlaik - Sittaung - Homalin - Kindat - Mingin - Kani - Pakangyi - Bagan
Bagan - Pakkoku - Yanderbo - Ava - Mingun - Mandalay
Nwe Nyein - Taguang - Katha - Shwe Gu - Kyun Daw - Hsithe - Mandalay
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us