The Laos & Thailand Mekong: Vientiane - Chiang Sean 11 Days
Enjoy a three country expedition as we will traverse Laos to touch Thailand and Burma at the once notorious Golden Triangle. From Vientiane, the old French capital, and so redolent of L’Indochine Pandaw will be the first river expedition since pre war days to cross all Laos. We stop two nights at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang with its dazzling wood carved monasteries and then on deep into the mountains, through rapids and gorges on our high powered little Pandaw. Visit tribal villages and explore into jungle and countryside. As the first year of operation, please anticipate many a change - but a great adventure!
Tours of Pandaw Laos
Chiang Khong - Tachilek & The Golden Triangle - Pak Beng - Pak Ou Caves & Nam Ou River - Luang Prabang - Tha Deua - Pak Lai - Ban Paklay - Vientiane
Vientiane - Ban PakLay - Pak lai - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves and Nam Ou River - Pak Beng - Chiang Saeng - Muang Long - Jinghong
Jinghong - Guan Lei - Ban Na Kor - Chiang Saen - Laos - Pak Ou - Luang Prabang - Muang Khay - Xayaburi - Ban Pak Huoang - Vientiane -
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us