Vat Phou Upstream cruise 3 Days
The Vat Phou Mekong Cruise is a journey that starts and finishes in Pakse, Both cruise itineraries (Down and Up) visit the majestic UNESCO World Heritage Vat Phou ruins at Champassak, the mysterious Oum Muong ruins at Huei Thamo, the 4,000 Islands with its winding waterways, and the Phapheng waterfall on the Laos – Cambodia border.
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us