Vat Phou Cruise
Cruise company: Mekong Cruise
Cruise type: Cheap, Sharing, 12 cabins
Destinations: Laos - Laos
Originally a ferry that carried teak wood between Vientiane and the south of Laos, the Vat Phou boat was lovingly converted in 1993 into a comfortable floating hotel that cruises the Mekong River. The design retains a character that is unmistakably oriental and enables you to relax in comfort while you cruise the Mekong, you enjoy the ever-changing pageant of river scenery and life as you pass smoothly by. The cruise visits the majestic Vat Phou ruins at Champasak, the mysterious Oum Muong ruins at Huei Thamo, the 4,000 Islands with its myriad of waterways and the Pha Pheng waterfall on the border to Cambodia.
The Vat Phou Cruises offer a fantastic opportunity to discover the splendor of the Mekong River and the Unesco World Heritage Vat Phou Templeon on a delightful three-day voyage aboard a luxurious floating hotel.
The Vat Phou boat has 12 elegant twin shared cabins, each with a view over the southern Mekong River in Laos. Every cabin is fully air-conditioned and also has a fan for optimum temperature control. The cabins are fitted with dressing tables and a wardrobe so you can unpack easily and relax. The private bathrooms have a hot shower and a western style toilet for your convenience. Our Vat Phou staff clean your cabin daily.
Cabin size: 12.0 m2
Bed size: Twin Bed
The Vat Phou boat has 12 elegant twin shared cabins, each with a view over the southern Mekong River in Laos.
Cabin Amenities (all cabin types)
- Beauty mirror
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- En-suite Bathroom
- Hot water
- Individual controller air-conditioning
- Mini bar
- Safety box
- Safety Equipment and Life Vests
Services & Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Conference & meeting facilities
- Newspapers and magazines
- Safety box at reception
- Tender for sightseeing
- Theme Cruise
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
Dining Room & Bar
The kitchen/galley and the evening air-conditioned dining room located at the lower deck. We have the bar on the upper deck where our staff can serve you tea, coffee or drinking water, which are all included free during the cruise. You are also able to purchase beer, soft drinks, wine and spirits. Breakfast and lunch are usually served here, watching the sun dance on the water’s surface.
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 50 days prior to departure: 10% of total price
- From 50 days to 35 days prior to departure: 60% of total rate
- From 34 days to 11 days prior to departure: 80 % of total rate
- Less than 11 days prior to departure or No Show: 100% of total rate
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- One child from 2 to 12 years sharing a cabin with two adults receives a 40 % discount.
- Meeting at the Sinouk Coffee House at 9:30am
- at 12:00
- at 15:00
- English/French speaking guide on board
Vat Phou Mekong Cruise
The Vat Phou boat has two areas where Breakfast, lunch are usually served here
There is also a bar area where staff can serve you tea, coffee or drinking water.
Tours of Vat Phou Cruise
Pakse - Champasak - Vat Phou Temple - Huei Thamo - Oum Muong Temple - Khong Island - Don Khone - Pha Pheng Waterfall - Pakse
Similar Laos - Laos Cruises
From: $590 /pax
From: $397 /pax
From: $400 /pax
From: $332 /pax
From: $115 /pax
From: $250 /pax
From: $643 /pax
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us