Cruise company: Decouvrir
Cruise type: Cheap, Private
Destinations: Vietnam - Vietnam
The Tcharokaa Cruise is the perfect solution for travelers who want to get off the beaten track, avoid the tour groups and explore the lesser-visited areas of the Mekong River. Cruising on the vast waters and along the small canals of the mighty Mekong River is a great way to discover the Mekong Delta. This boutique boat was built in the traditional style of the old Mekong Delta river boats with 8 air-conditioned cabins. The compact design enables the Tcharokaa to cruise along the secondary canals of the Mekong River, which are too small for large cruisers to explore, to find the serene and timeless riverfront life that makes the Mekong Delta so unique. At the same time the boats are big enough to provide you with ample space for relaxation and privacy; this boat can comfortably accommodate up to 16 passengers and is just like a floating hotel.
Mekong Tcharokaa cruise is one of deluxe cruise in Mekong delta. Enjoy Mekong Tcharokaa cruise, you can relax and discover the interesting things of Mekong delta.
- Eight cozy private cabins (08 m2) provide a well-designed bathroom, living space, individual air conditioning, fans and wonderful Mekong River views through the window.
- On the Deck Terrace you can sunbathe while watching the scenery pass by and indulge yourself in the culinary specialties of Vietnam in the covered outdoor restaurant— all with fantastic river views.
- You have the choice between:
- Double or Twin bed cabin
- Triple cabin
- Single cabin
Cabin Amenities (all cabin types)
- Beauty mirror
- En-suite Bathroom
- Hot water
- Individual controller air-conditioning
- Mini bar
- Safety box
- Safety Equipment and Life Vests
Services & Facilities
- 24-hour Security
- Doctor on call
- Safety box at reception
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
Dining Room & Bar
This is in front of the daily life of the Mekong that you will enjoy on the deck a typically Vietnamese cuisine as generous as sophisticated, with a southern accent. You could then see further away into the arroyos if you will get to the upper deck. Massages are also available on board.
- Wooden games
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 35 days prior to arrival day on board: 10% of total price.
- 34-20 days prior to arrival day on board: 30% of total price.
- 19-7 days prior to arrival day on board: 60% of total price.
- Less than 7 days & no show: 100% of total price.
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- A special child rate (from 2 – 11 years of age) is granted on most cruise package provided that the child shares the room with 2 full-paying participants. On cruises, no additional charge if children under 6 years old shared room & existing beds with parents (no breakfast included). If an extra cabin is requested, the applicable rate as per our tariff for an extra cabin will be charged, which also includes breakfast.
- Children under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children 06-11 years old: 75% of adult.
- Above 11 years old charged as adult
- at noon
- at noon
8 air-conditioned double/triple cabins passengers
Rear axle 48 m2
Deck terrace of 50 m2
Lenth : 32m
width : 6,2m
Draught : 1,2m
Motor : Capterpilla 400 CVX
Tours of Tcharokaa Cruise
Similar Vietnam - Vietnam Cruises
From: $288 /pax
From: $751 /pax
From: $471 /pax
From: $628 /pax
From: $245 /pax
From: $31 /pax
From: $286 /pax
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us