The river divides Laos and Thailand, before a stretch passing through Laos alone. The Mekong River in Thailand continues to wind its way right through the Northern part of the country before reaching Cambodia where it receives the Sap River. The Mekong River in Thailand is one of the most biologically diverse environments in the world and is home to numerous species of flora, fauna and animals endemic to the Mekong River Basin. The river is joined by several other great rivers of Thailand which include the Ing River, Ruak River and Mun River which in turn is joined by the Chi River, Dom Noi River and Lam Ta Klong Rivers. The Mekong River in Thailand is home to several of the largest freshwater fish species in the world such as the mythical Mekong Catfish, Chaophraya Catfish (Dog eating Catfish) and Giant freshwater stingray and various other River Monsters. The Mekong River in Thailand is a magical fishing destination which is steeped in mystery and the unknown. Fishing on this awe inspiring river in Thailand presents the ultimate angling challenge for visiting anglers to Thailand who wish to fish for true native monster freshwater fish in one of the wildest and remote rivers in the world.
Thailand River Cruise
From: $1,000 /pax
From: $493 /pax
From: $734 /pax
From: $2,730 /pax
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us