Cruise company: Diva Marine
Cruise type: Luxury, Sharing, 7 cabins
Destinations: Thailand - Thailand
Experience Thailand in a different way, charter this luxury sailing yacht private or join one overnight cruise (cabin charter) from Phuket to the famous islands in south of Thailand. The spacious, 35 meter length by 7 meters beam classic yacht "Diva Andaman" offers 7 comfortable cabins fully furnished with air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom and LCD screen. This luxury sailing schooner has capacity of 15 guests plus professional crew. An attentive but discrete crew takes care of everything and the captain makes sure, you wake up every morning at another anchorage with spectacular view. This cruising yacht is fully equipped for scuba diving including a dive instructor. Scuba diving is in price included, but you will need to provide a valid diving license. While you are sailing to another place, you can have traditional Thai massage, or just relax and enjoy a homemade ice cream, a cocktail as well as a selection of fine wines. This sailing yacht is available for fully crewed charter and joins in overnight cruises. Cabin charter cruises are available from Phuket to the Similan islands, Mergui Archipelago and southern Thailand. Further down you will find the complete list of all cabin charter cruises available on this luxury schooner.
SY Diva Andaman is a traditional SE Asian Schooner of 35 meter length and 7 meter beam. Her capacity of max 14 guests guarantees that each can have a real feeling of privacy anyplace aboard. Built with traditional materials in a typical South- East Asian style, SY Diva Andaman also complies with all international marine safety standards. Her 400 sqm sails surface makes SY Diva Andaman a real sailing boat with a 425 HP engine used as a backup system.
SY Diva Andaman offers 7 comfortable, luxury cabins (5 doubles) fully furnished with air-conditioning. SY Diva Andaman is fully equipped for diving cruises. A large dive platform with ladder at the back of the vessel, a Bauer Mariner 250 P41 compressor with Nitrox membrane system and 2 large motorized dinghies are part of the basics to ensure safety and convenience for diving. Guidance is assured by PADI licensed dive instructors.
- Length: 114 ft (35 m)
- Beam: 23 ft (7 m)
- Draft: 7,5 ft (2,30 m)
- Engine: Cummins Diesel 6 cylinders (425 HP)
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- 4 double cabins
- 2 twin cabins
- 1 triple cabin (1 double bed + 1 single bed)
- 7 en-suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- LCD screen in all cabins
- Dive compressor
- dive gear
- 4 Kayaks
- 2 x dinghy
Services & Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Private, en-suite bathroom with hot-water shower and hand basin
- Toiletries, towels and hairdryer
- Video and music system
- Cabinet, mirror and shelves
- Reading light
- Minibar and refrigerator
- Valuables safety box
- 3-pin 220V electricity outlet
- Life jacket and fire extinguisher
- Emergency warning system
- Cruise Leader
- 4 Dive masters
- 2 Deck Hands
- Laundry service
- Turndown service and daily presents
- 24-hour Security
- Nitrox available: Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Rental Dive Equipment Available: Included.
Dining Room & Bar
Food on this Phuket live aboard consists of a range of both Thai and international cuisine served buffet style with a waitress on hand for drinks and additional service. Shorter trips ensure the freshest of ingredients and all snacks, soft drinks are included in the price.
- Thai and international buffets served onboard.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served with an attendant waitress in the indoor restaurant or open air dining area.
- Candy bars, ice creams, biscuits, fruit, tea & coffee, drinking water, soft drinks are included free of charge. A complimentary bottle of Champagne per cabin per cruise is also offered.
- Fine wines, beers, spirits and extra champagne are available for purchase.
- Vegetarians can be catered for with prior notice.
- Dining service begins with lunch or dinner, depending on the cruise route.
- 4 dives per day (3 dives on the last day) including night dive.
- Weights, weight belts and 12L aluminum tanks are included.
- All dives are guided by professionals and from inflatable dinghies.
- Other: Island hopping, snorkeling and kayaking included. Thai massage for additional charge.
Cancellation by Customer:
- 120 days or more: 10% of the cruise price.
- Between 119 and 61 days prior to departure: 20% of the cruise price.
- Between 60 and 31 days prior to departure: 60% of the cruise price.
- Between 30 and 21 days prior to departure: 80% of the cruise price.
- 20 days or less: 100% of the cruise price
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- The only possibility for triple use is in Terrace Suite (we add an extra bed in the cabin). The rate for the third passenger is an adult (the two adults pay normal rate).
- If a child is under 18 years old share a twin cabin with an adult, the rate for the child is 75% of an adult.
- If two children share a cabin, the rate is 60% per children on the net rate cabin.
- At Noon
- At Noon
- English Speaking Guide
- Built in year 2009
- Size - 34.5m x 7.2m
- Weight - 200 tones
- Top speed - 10 knots
- Cruising speed - 7 knots
- 1 x 425 HP Cummins engine
- 2 x 40 KW Cummins generators
- Bauer dive tank compressor
- Enriched air nitrox system
- 12 liter aluminum tanks with international fittings (DIN adapters available FOC)
- Electricity 220V - 24 hours per day
- Water capacity - 4,000 liters
- Water maker - 5,000 liters per day
- Fuel capacity - 8,000 liters
- Environmental waste storage tank
Tours of Diva Andaman
Phuket - Similans - Koh Bon - Koh Tachai - Richelieu
Phuket - Koh Phi Phi - Koh Haa - Hin Daeng - Koh Lipe - Koh Butang - Phuket
Similar Thailand - Thailand Cruises
From: $2,730 /pax
From: $1,000 /pax
From: $493 /pax
From: $1,500 /pax
From: $734 /pax
- There are 5 people in my group, how will you arrange cabins/hotels for us
- When the low water season in Mekong
- Any cruise crossing border between Laos and Cambodia
- When is the best time to take cruise in Mekong River
- Is it safe to travel on Mekong River?
- It shown up the different cruise to the one I have booked, what'd happened
- Why others on the same cruise paid and get the different services and prices to us